Our latest housing scheme in Exmouth, Goodmores, is now open for reservations. We’re now taking reservations on selected homes in the first phase of our development of desirable new homes.
We’ve released a selection of three and four-bedroom homes, with prices starting from £350,000:
- Woodbury -3-bedroom 2-5-storey semi-detached house with 2 parking spaces
- Topsham – 3-bedroom semi-detached house with 2 parking spaces
- Ottery – 4-bedroom detached house with 2 parking spaces and a carport over one
- Branscombe – 4-bedroom 2.5- storey semi-detached house with 2 parking spaces
- Sidmouth – 3-bedroom detached house with 2 parking spaces or with 2 parking spaces and a carport
- Budleigh – 4-bedroom detached house with 2 parking and a carport over one
- Salcombe – 4-bedroom detached house with integral garage and 2 parking spaces
All our new homes will benefit from carefully selected external materials and will incorporate a high level of specification as standard, all supported by excellent customer service. Features include stunning Systems Six kitchens, bifold doors, a top floor master floor suite and open plan living. In addition, homeowners at Goodmores will benefit from Exmouth’s excellent transport links to Exeter and beyond by car, bus, train and bicycle.
Situated on the edge of Exmouth, a stone’s throw from Woodbury Common, Goodmores is our flagship scheme and, once complete, will include a mix of two, three and four-bedroom high-specification homes, a new school, a football pitch and five acres of mixed employment land.
The first new homes will be ready to occupy in spring 2023.
If you’d like more information, please contact our Sales Executive Anita by email or on 07599 688051.
Here’s our top five reasons why buying a new home versus an older is a wise choice.
- Peace of mind – New builds come with a number of protections in place including a standard 10-year structural NHBC Warranty, and in addition, some housebuilders offer additional reassurances. We also provide an additional two-year warranty.
- High-quality design and specification – our new homes are fitted with a range of high specification and modern features, thereby negating the need to allocate a pot of money for upgrades or repair work often associated with an older property. If reserved at the right point in the build cycle, homeowners may also be able to influence some aspects, such as the kitchen and bathroom.
- Energy efficiency – built with the most up-to-date features and materials, new homes are considerably more energy-efficient than older properties meaning energy bills can be up to 50% cheaper.
- Multiple ways to buy – many new homes can be purchased through a number of different schemes available which are exclusive to just new build properties – one example of this is the Help to Buy Equity Loan.
- Smoother and easier process – with no upward chain, purchasing a new build home is often a much easier process and we are committed to creating a reliable and excellent customer service experience, supporting our purchasers every step of the way.
It’s easy to see why new build homes are such a popular option – if you’re interested in living in beautiful East Devon, be sure to have a look at Goodmores, our scheme coming soon to Exmouth.
As the countdown only gets closer to homes taking shape at Goodmores, we are delighted to announce we are working with local kitchen supplier and manufacturer System Six Kitchens.
Creating kitchens from their manufacturing facility in Exeter since 1975, we cannot wait to share visuals for what their talented team will be producing for our new homes at Goodmores.
Tom Dalton, Director of System Six, said: “We’re immensely proud that System Six Kitchens has been selected – not only is it a privilege to be working alongside the fantastic team at 3West Group, but it is also a privilege to be providing the local Exmouth community with high-specification kitchens designed and manufactured only 10 miles away in the heart of Exeter. We are looking forward to seeing the development progress and can’t wait to start the installation.”
More information regarding our homes is also set to be revealed soon, so be sure to keep an eye out on our social media channels and be signed up to our email marketing.