Our latest housing scheme in Exmouth, Goodmores, is now open for reservations. We’re now taking reservations on selected homes in the first phase of our development of desirable new homes.
We’ve released a selection of three and four-bedroom homes, with prices starting from £350,000:
- Woodbury -3-bedroom 2-5-storey semi-detached house with 2 parking spaces
- Topsham – 3-bedroom semi-detached house with 2 parking spaces
- Ottery – 4-bedroom detached house with 2 parking spaces and a carport over one
- Branscombe – 4-bedroom 2.5- storey semi-detached house with 2 parking spaces
- Sidmouth – 3-bedroom detached house with 2 parking spaces or with 2 parking spaces and a carport
- Budleigh – 4-bedroom detached house with 2 parking and a carport over one
- Salcombe – 4-bedroom detached house with integral garage and 2 parking spaces
All our new homes will benefit from carefully selected external materials and will incorporate a high level of specification as standard, all supported by excellent customer service. Features include stunning Systems Six kitchens, bifold doors, a top floor master floor suite and open plan living. In addition, homeowners at Goodmores will benefit from Exmouth’s excellent transport links to Exeter and beyond by car, bus, train and bicycle.
Situated on the edge of Exmouth, a stone’s throw from Woodbury Common, Goodmores is our flagship scheme and, once complete, will include a mix of two, three and four-bedroom high-specification homes, a new school, a football pitch and five acres of mixed employment land.
The first new homes will be ready to occupy in spring 2023.
If you’d like more information, please contact our Sales Executive Anita by email or on 07599 688051.